Newest COVID-19 Update!

Official Statement from NB3 JGNC Committee:

As of right now we have postponed our events in April. These affected events have been re-scheduled to later in the Summer. On behalf of our committee, we appreciate everyone's patience and understanding as we are closely monitoring the information from the Centers of Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). If there are any further updates we will notify everyone through email, social media, and our website.

We hope you and your family are staying safe during this difficult time. I know we are all working through challenges with both our personal and business lives.

We are going to do the best we can to host our events, but want to make sure we keep everyone involved safe and healthy. With everything in the world changing by the minute, daily and weekly updates will be on our website and social accounts as they become available.

For more information on our policies related to the current health situation and/or how to register for the Notah Begay III Jr Golf National Championship, please go to Feel free to write us at or give us a call at 407-675-4567

  • White Instagram Icon
  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Twitter Icon