Search

COVID-19 UPDATE

Updated: Mar 17


As we near the start of our inaugural season, the NB3JGNC Committee is closely monitoring the information related to the coronavirus (COVID-19) from the Centers of Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).


Our main concern is the safety of our players, spectators, volunteers and staff members.

With the first qualifiers approaching in April, we will be closely monitoring them and will provide any updates or changes to the current schedule.


However, if you are signed up for a Local Qualifier and feel you are at risk, by playing in the event, we will be glad to transfer you to another Local Qualifier at a later date.


We will continue to review our schedule based on CDC and WHO recommendations while working with many of our current partners and junior golf organizations ensuring we make the best decision as we move forward. We will provide updates via email, social and on our website.


If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us at info@jgnc.org via email.

106 views
  • White Instagram Icon
  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Twitter Icon