Refund & Transfer Policy:
- The deadline to register for all events is 7 days before the start of round 1. Once the deadline has passed, players are still able to register for events pending availability in their respective divisions and will be accepted solely at the discretion of the JGNC Committee. If a player wants to transfer within 7 days of the deadline, they must submit all requests in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org to be approved.
- All withdrawal requests submitted fourteen (14) days prior to the first round of the event will be put back onto the Credit Card that was used during registration minus a $25 credit card administration fee.
- All withdrawal requests submitted between 13 - 7 days prior to the first round of the event will be put back onto the Credit Card that was used during registration minus 50% of the registration fee.
- All withdrawal requests submitted 7 days before the event will receive NO REFUND. This policy remains in effect for ALL events.
- If a player withdraws inside 7 days from the date of the tournament due to a sickness or an injury, a doctor’s note must be submitted and the tour committee will approve or deny a FULL refund minus a $25 credit card administration fee.
- Any players that registered for a Regional Qualifier during our promotional period between December 9th and December 31st, 2020, are eligible for a full refund OR transfer as long as the request is made at least 10 days before Round 1 of the tournament.
- If you are registered for a partner event that is NOT one of the NB3 Locals or Regionals, you will have to abide by the partner's refund policy that is stated on their website.
- In the event you are signed up for multiple Local OR Regional qualifiers and qualify prior to the other events starting. You will receive a FULL REFUND back onto your credit card.
- To transfer to another Local OR Regional Qualifier, please email email@example.com. All submissions will be reviewed by the JGNC Committee and responded to within 24-48 hours. Transfers will be accepted if there is room available.
Rainouts & Inclement Weather:
The Notah Begay III Junior Golf National Championship will make every effort to complete all events. In the event that there is severe weather or lightning in the area, the players will hear one long air horn blast from the golf course or tournament committee which will mean the players must evacuate the golf course. Players are instructed to mark their golf ball where it lies and seek shelter immediately. If an event is shortened due to weather, there will be no refunds.
In the event that an event is cancelled due to inclement weather, the tournament staff will make every effort to post scores for that day. 9-hole/18-hole scores will be posted for shortened rounds in Local and Regional Qualifiers respectively. An entire age division must complete the same 9 or 18 holes for the scores to post for that day otherwise no scores will be posted. If day one is cancelled and no divisions are able to post any scores, the event will be shortened to an 18-hole event (Regionals ONLY). If the golf course has available tee times the following day, the committee has the authority to schedule the event the following day. If the next day is not available the committee will do its best to reschedule the qualifier within the next 7 days of the original date.
In the event that no golf is played, the committee will issue a refund (minus an administrative fee of $50)
Due to the 2021 Junior Golf Scoreboard policies and the rise in the number of withdrawals in junior golf, we have instituted the following withdrawal policy. Once the player has decided to withdrawal, he or she must report to the tournament committee on site.
All registered players who do not complete a stipulated round during an event will be classified into one of the following categories:
Did Not Start – Not submitted for rankings (DNS):
If a player does not hit the first shot of the tournament for any reason, it will be recorded as a Did Not Start (DNS) and will not submitted for the rankings
No Show – Submitted for Rankings (NS):
If a player begins a tournament and completes one or more rounds, signs a scorecard, and does not show up for a subsequent tee time without contacting an official, it will be recorded as a No Show (NS) and all official round scores for the event will be submitted for rankings
Withdrawal – Submitted for Rankings (WD):
If a player begins a tournament and completes one or more rounds, signs a scorecard, and notifies an official they will not be going on, it will be recorded as a Withdrawal (WD) and all official round scores for the event will be submitted for rankings
No Card – Submitted for Rankings (NC):
If a player begins the tournament, and for any reason fails to turn in a signed scorecard for a completed round, it will be recorded as a No Card (NC) and all official round scores for the event will be submitted for the rankings
Disqualification – Submitted for Rankings (DQ):
If a player begins the tournament and commits a USGA Rules infraction during the course of play or unintentionally fails to sign a scorecard before leaving the scoring area it will be recorded as a Disqualification (DQ) and all official round scores will be submitted for the rankings